Friday, July 9, 2010

Tickets, Gift Cards and Wine Racks Oh My!


So, I've been begging, like I've never begged before! You own a business around here, I've probably talked to you, and if I haven't, someone else has! One week until the Big Piney River Clean-Up and my office is getting fuller by the day. With what you might ask? Why that'd be door prizes for all the amazing volunteers that will be helping out next Saturday (July 17th) Boiling Springs Resort, Licking, MO- 8 am registration! I've been overwhelmed by the generosity of our local businesses as well as the sports teams in Missouri (Cardinals, Royals, Rams and Chiefs). Baseball tickets, autographed football stuff, household items, gift cards, camping chair, food, etc. I don't even have all the items yet! It's going to be a great event, you won't want to miss!
See you all on the Big Piney!

1 comment:

gluten free foods said...

If you want the traditional look of wood, then you can choose from inexpensive pine to more expensive oak, walnut, cherry, western red cedar or mahogany.