Monday, May 10, 2010

Big Piney River Clean Up!

Coming soon, I am very excited to say is the Big Piney River Clean Up! The owner of the Boiling Springs resort, whom I met through the organization of the Watershed Committee, has happily offered the use of his resort, canoes (for a small fee) and facilities in order for the comittee to organize the first large clean up in Texas County! We will have food, door prizes and all the free goodies we can scrounge to get our amazing volunteers! So mark your calendars and bring your friends to the Big Piney Clean up!
Saturday, July 17, 2010
Registration begins at 8am
15750 Hwy BB ~Licking, MO
Also, after lunch, we will have presentations from local stream teams so residents can see what they do and maybe even join or create their own group! More details to come.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am looking forward to being a part of this river clean up. Thanks for the information.

Rosanna said...

Awesome to hear Margaret! If you are needing use of a canoe, be sure to call my office so I can reserve you one. Or just bring your own and make sure to find me on the 17th!